Better health is central to Human happiness and well being. It also makes an important contribution to economic progress, as healthy populations live longer are more productive and save more. Health they say is Wealth, if you don’t take care of yourself you will spend Money treating yourself.
Today’s topic is something that is important to you and me, so i urge you to enjoy reading.
*TIPS ON FITNESS AND HEALTHY LIVING*
*HEALTH* : Simply means the state of being free from illness or injury , a person’s mental or physical condition.
*FITNESS* : Is the state of being physically fit and healthy and being able to fulfill a particular role or task.
1. Food is what fuels your body to reach your goals *but not when you eat and can’t move an inch* and without proper Nutrition through quality foods, you are likely to stall.
2. Eating five times a day, about every three hours, to stimulate their metabolism “Including two mini meals between three basic meals” with activity levels decreasing throughout the day. Eat less as the day goes on.
3. Use small bowls, plates and cups, because with bigger bowls you tend to serve up to 40 – 60% more food. “Gluttons* ?
4. Everything you eat should serve some sort of nutritional purpose in your body, fuel your workouts and be geared toward optimizing your body.
5. Never underestimate the importance of rest, remember muscle tissue grows outside of gym and workout places, When you are giving your body enough time to relax and recover following your daily activities.
6. Don’t take any short cuts. A light jog a few day per week for 20 minutes is adequate.
7. If you are aiming to burn fat, then focus on getting enough protein everyday.
8. Don’t just exercise for a set amount of time and call it quits, you need to bring the intensity with it, and a fitness tracker can help you get a sense of exactly how hard your heart is working.
9. To boost your performance, You carefully select your music, because it’s been known to help boost blood vessels, especially when you listen to favorable Music.
10. Find your Motivation, because it’s the Key to your staying fit and a reason to your Healthy living.
11. Pay attention to the little things, because you are only as strong as your weakest link.
12. If you want to make progress, you have to change things up. Ensure that your body never gets adapted to what’s coming next.
13. Identify your deeper reason to get healthy, other than the number on the scale. Staying in touch with a deeper reason for health can motivate you to keep going when things get tough.
14. Don’t DIET now reverse the letters in the word and DIET what you eat, make it a lifestyle change towards healthier foods, but not a deprivation plan.
15. Eat slowly, put your fork down in between bites to stop you from over-eating, when you eat slowly, you allow your mind to recognize when your body is full.
16. Put your health goals as the top of your priority list, if you are constantly taking care of everyone else, you will never have time to take care of yourself.
17. Swap a bad decision with a good one, whenever in doubt, go with the healthy alternative.
18. Make an irritation list, ? i know this might sound funny, but oftentimes what is getting us down are a bunch of little irritants, rather than one looming problem.
19. Push your limits, change your limits and surprise yourself, when you mentally and physically push the line, it will motivate you to keep going or set your sights higher.
20. Make movement part of your life, just because you got in a 45- minute workout in the morning doesn’t mean you should sit on the couch the rest of the day.
So don’t be a lazy bum, Eat right, live Healthy, Don’t procrastinate and don’t live on Regrets, Drink lots of water and above all mind your business??.
I hope you find this helpful, Do drop your observation, Questions and Suggestions in the comment section down. Do stay tuned.