What you will need!
Chicken, jerk chicken marinade, aluminum foil and patient.
• Cut up the chicken legs/thighs ( I already have ( I bought mine at the store )
• Place chicken in a large bowl and cover in jerk marinade. Use your hands to turn the chicken around to make sure that all the pieces are coated with the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in th fridge for a minimum of 24 hour ( if you want to get the best) but you can leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
• Preheat oven to 375F and place chicken pieces on a baking sheet.
• Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through and the lower the temperature reaches 170.
• And Tadaaaa you are done.. I also have a video instructions as well.
YouTube Tutorial- https://youtu.be/QstIRD1KuJU