Travel Plans taking you to AMERICA?? ?????
Well, you are in for a real treat when it comes to America shopping. America is not only a top city for visiting but a top one for shopping with its numerous retail districts, shopping streets, specialty stores, and clothing styles. Especially for a first time visitor, be sure to bring an extra suitcase and book an America hotel room, big enough to hold all the shopping bags full of clothes you will bring back after a shopping spree through this stylish city Called *AMERICA??*.
*PLACES TO SHOP IN AMERICA??*
1. MALL OF AMERICA: The options are endless at the Mall of American with 520 stores, 50restaurants and extreme entertainment options, including an indoor amusement park. There is high end browsing at Burberry and Nordstrom’s Chanel Boutique, endless rows of chains and megastores like American girl and a sprawling Lego emporium.
2. KING OF PRUSSIA MALL: The King of Prussia Mall outside of Philadelphia is the largest on the East Coast with 3 million square feet of shopping fun. The space is so large, about 5 of the Great pyramids would fit in its footprints, but thank goodness for shopaholics, this space is filled with 400 shops.
3. SAWGRASS MILLS: Made up of 3 unique shopping destinations with a combination of indoor and outdoor shopping venues. Retail shops are featured alongside lower-priced and high-end fashion outposts like Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks off Fifth and the Burberry Factory Outlet.
4. SHOPS AT COLUMBUS CIRCLE: With quirky boutiques and fashionable neighborhood Abound. It takes a lot to stand out on New York’s shopping scene. The Shops at Columbus Circle meet the challenge with a glorious version of a mall fit for the Big Apple with Luxe shops Like Thomas Pink for great tailored shirts. Tumi for Luggage and Stuart Weitzman for shoes.
5. THE GALLERIA: It’s easy to fill your shopping bags at Texas-Sized shopping emporium the Galleria in Houston. There are 2 Macy’s outposts, Snazzy retailers like Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, and Louis Vuitton, Westin Hotels, Tasty Restaurant, and even an Ice – Skating rink under the tall glass atriums.
6. VIA BELLAGIO: If Lady Luck is on your side in Vegas, you will have no problem unloading some of your winnings at Via Bellagio. The finest hotel shopping in the country. Top designers on this tony stretch of shops include Yves Saint Laurent, Prada, Fendi, and Fred Leighton.
7. THE GROVE: Infuse your shopping experience with some Hollywood style at this LA staple *a Shopping destination with trendy stores*, Famous Clientele and even a few Paparazzi.
8. TYSON’S CORNER CENTER: Just a few minutes outside of the Beltway, Tyson’s Corner Center keeps DC’s Socialites and well-heeled politicos looking stylish. As the largest shopping mall in the area. It is also known for luxury Retailers, spacious home stores like *Restoration Hardware* and Williams Sonoma Grand Cuisine and even a fancy children’s play area sponsored by National Geographic.
9. SOUTH COAST PLAZA: Boasting the highest sales at the mall is the US, South Coast Plaza is an Orange County hot spot for browsing, schmoozing and swiping the credit card. There are 280 boutique shops and 30 restaurants where the area’s best-dressed housewives might be found sifting through the racks at BALENCIAGA or Barneys New York CO-OP or browsing 3 levels of furniture and housewares at the Mega sized Macy’s Home Furniture store.
10. THE MALL AT SHORT HILLS: Whether you are shopping for a budding fashionista in toddler sizes or your ultra-elegant grandmother. You will have no trouble at Short Hills thanks to the range of stores. Just a short drive from Manhattan, there are the expected fully stocked anchor shops.
A stroll through these stylish streets or into one of these exclusive neighborhoods gives you a taste of some of the finest American Styles and international fashion any true shopper can appreciate and show off back home.
Thanks for reading, Do drop your observation, Suggestion, and questions in the comment section below. Cheers?