If summer is for showing off how great you look without a lot of clothing, fall is for demonstrating what you can do with your wardrobe. It’s time to burrow into your oversize fuzzy sweaters and wear the same pair of blue jeans Monday – Friday (Don’t worry every outfit will look different). The days are getting shorter, The nights are getting darker, longer and it’s Getting Colder. Enjoy reading.
*WHAT TO WEAR IN FALL SEASON*
1. PLAN ON LAYERING YOUR CLOTHES: Temperatures fluctuate greatly during the fall. Mornings will be chilly, afternoons will be hot and evenings will be cool again. If you are at work or at school all day long, you may not have the time to change your clothes. The best way to manage this is by wearing layers, which you can take off as the day grows warmer. You can consider wearing short-sleeved shirts, these can be worn under cardigans or over lacy tank tops. You may want to consider layering jumpers or knitted dresses over a long-sleeved shirt and some tights or leggings.
2. CHOOSE APPROPRIATE OUTERWEAR: The mornings and evenings during fall are usually cold, while the afternoons are warm. Because of this, you want to wear something over your shirt that can be easily taken off. Hoodies are great for all sorts of weather, they can also be easily tied around your waist when it gets too warm.
3. WEAR LONG PANTS AND SKIRTS: If you really want to wear shorter skirts or shorts, consider layering them with dark-colored leggings or tights for a chic, fashionable look. Long jeans and dark colored slacks are perfect for fall. If you wear skinny jeans, you can tuck them into a pair of boots.
5. WEAR BOOTS AND SNEAKERS:Fall is the time to put away your wedges, pumps, sandals and Flip flops. Instead, wear closed-toed shoes, sneakers, and boots. Get cozy and comfortable. You can also wear some fashionable riding boots, knee high boots or calf length boots.
6. GATHER SOME WARM ACCESSORIES: Such as Scarves, Hats, and Gloves not only keep you warm but they are also easy to put away for when the day gets warm. Gloves and Scarves are the most Versatile.
7. CHOOSE THE RIGHT COLORS: The weather starts to cool down during the fall, so u should wear darker, more neutral colors. The colors that are most suitable for fall are Dark / Neutral colors such as Burgundies, Navies, Plum, Brown, Gray and Blacks. And you can consider wearing Earth tones / Warm colors like Cream, Gold, dark oranges, forest greens, Olive greens, Beiges, Bronze and so on.
8. CHOOSE THE RIGHT FABRICS: You want something that will keep you warm. Avoid linens, Silks, and light cotton. Not only are they too light for fall, but they are also often associated with warm weather. But you can opt for Leather, Suede, Cotton, Lace, Wool Denim and so on.
Endeavor to wear what is right for the season.
Thanks for reading, Do drop your observation, questions, and suggestions in the comment section below.?